Sunday, May 07, 2006

Ma Life!

Alright, i'm sitting..oOps. i mean LYING in front of the lappy and... my hands are finally down blogging after lazing and taking a break for 3 weeks. It may seem so foreign now but yet, at least i dun feel gulity for letting down those usual readers of my blog. I've something i wanna bring up.

  • that particular new close friend

I've this particular close friend. This friend shared everything with me. I still remember the day that this friend was so mad with someone and... shouted in class. I went up to this friend and cool this friend down. We all went out and this friend said that he wanted to cool down. After that, it was my turn, and i know, that was the first time he, Ashlee and Wei Lun saw me cry because of my daddy. It was so emotional. Things were just so fast. And he saw me in a way my other friends never saw me. He saw me in the way Ms Siti saw me. As far as i know, i've a feeling that we're drifting apart. It may be due to certain reasons which i think i may know. Mind games etc. But then again, I may be too sensitive. Maybe I'm not. But i know what is best for me and i'm moving on without you being too close to me. I just find it too weird. Whatever it is, I'm just glad that you could relate to me so well as if no one had never done it before. Maybe you were just doing this cause you may find me joking too much. Maybe you don't find this as an issue to you. But i do. If it means hurting myself so badly to not be so close with a good friend cause i'm afraid of parting when we go to different classes. I'll do it. I'll treat everyone the same if i could. But I guess I took the wrong step. AND i can't change it. Cause you walked into my life. Whatever it is, I KNOW I'M STRONG!

No comments: