Thursday, May 11, 2006

Daddy + Mummy = DaMu?! LOLs!

Sometimes, I wonder, How stupid can I be. Instead of using the stupid program called "hello" to upload my pictures, I could have done so right here! Where there's a stupid little icon which says, "add image". aRgH! This shows how dumb i can be sometimes! Well, DID I SAY HOW PLEASED I AM WITH MY NEW HAIRCUT? LOLs. IF i didn't, hahas. here I go... I'm ssssooooooooo pleased with my new hairstyle. hahas. Even though it didn't change much, AT LEAST, for now, I looked 17! right Ms Siti?

God! I'm just so freaking tired. I just came back from daddy's place. There's a Understanding Test tomorrow. Well, I gotta cross my fingers cause I think I'm gonna fail the previous one badly. Cause..... I don't know. It's just the feeling I guess.
For me, Life's have been real good! On Sunday, I sneaked out to Daddy's place (which I practiacally broke one of my resolution. But come again, I didn't do it for like... err... 4 months? ) Met up with Daddy and Dong for a little bit of drinking session. I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE! I DRANK WITH AN EMPTY STOMACH. And I guess, this is one of those "nonos" a drinker should not do. I do not mean that I'm a drinker for nuts. But I know I can drink a little la okays. Daddy gave me a vodlka shot. And then I finish up 2 glasses of screwdriver. (not the mini glass. It's the tall milk glass). Dong and daddy had 2 glasses too. I then became high. I realised that my stomach was not feeling good too. DAMN! guess what happen? I practically threw up. Daddy still believe that I WAS DRUNK! I WASN'T okays. I was still aware of what happen and I helped clean the toilet floor okays. My stomach was just not good. Daddy took care of me the whole night. What a sweetie. What else can I say?

  • I'm the first girl he look after the whole night without sleeping a wink
  • I'm the first girl he fed
  • I'm the first girl that is still going on strong with him
  • I'm the first girl he always waits for
  • I'm the first girl he spend so much on- couple handphones
  • I'm the first girl he fought so hard for- in some way, i feel sad for him for wasting much money on some people
  • I'm the first girl who forced him to take neoprints
  • I'm the first girl stole his jacket and call it m-i-n-e!
  • I'm the first girl he bought flowers for

err.. can't find anymore? Will find more soon. Yup. And the story continues from the previous post. blah blah... movie, blah blah blah. and i had my hair cut on sunday! oOps! Did I just say that again? LOLs. I guess those who are reading this will get irritated. Daddy waited for me outside school since 2pm. God. To think that he waited 2-3 hrs? Madness! Poor daddy.We went slacking and he sent me home. All the way. I feel so pampered man! And I grow so dependent on him now. SCREW YOU DADDY! LOLs. Just kidding! Don't get angry if ya reading this okays. Below are some picetures that we took on Monday.

We just got on the bus. And I just can't help it but start to cam-whore! Whey! Why the hell are you sleeping! You're supposed to cam-whore with me! WITH ME!

Wake up! AND SMILE!

OKays daddy, I know you're still sleeping. Stop pretending!
Give you kiss okays! AND this means.... YOU'RE M-I-N-E!See how vain I can get? Can cam-whore in the toilet somemore!My partner in crime... for............... CAM WHORING!

I know man! The kisses just get better each time and I guess, this will last till... death do us apart!

okays. I guess I'll do more updating soon. Gonna download the 6 Ps for tmr's test! busy busy! Till then... tatas!

No comments: