Saturday, May 13, 2006

fun and MORE FUN!

LOLs. My new blogskin is out! Alright, I guess I'll just settle with this! I'M LOVING IT! hahas. Computing Mathematics was so boring this week. And look what I did....



Cam whore during presentations! I wasn't listening boy... and...thisssssss....And THIS...AND thissssssssssss...... *breathes* THIS! WHooooo....ASH! What the fuck are you there? I see someone's hand there boy! (Aisyah's new ponytail!)We took 168 home....... SabitA.... *peak a boo* wah lau! SO big liao! still play peak -a-boo!Nice right? I think this is the best shot.. and KIMBERLY LEE YAN JUN claims that i look like fucking KIM Wakerman! What a fucking insult! Its okay... *breathes*

I was in school... and.... this came out! I was looking at the unread message. I freaked out! damn! Not freak out as in freak out! Happiness just surround me! hahas. And I called daddy and asked,

"so... is this a proposal?"
"Whey, you think I what? Propose to you via sms?"
hahas. I simply laughed....
After that, Wandi started eating loads of sweets and I took the GOTHIC SIDE OF HIM! hahass. err... "A picture paints a thousand words"






AND... this is shawn's work... hahas. He did that during break time! The picture is a mixture of RP's basketball player which is the head, Body... is... Sheik.. which is the body, followed by the skirt... which belong to the tennis player! hahas! weird!After that, is shawn's masterpiece. AND it got me laughing till i drop dead.

During class, Kim msged me and told me that she's on the way to RP. and I was like.. "wtf"? I knew that there's something wrong. CAUSE... she's PRACTICALLY TOO LAZY to come over to woodlands to look for me. She followed me to takashimaya to collect my modelling make up. We met up with Yu Pei at Orchard. And when we were on our way...... we started.....

CAM WHORING! hahas.
She was like "look up and take." AND as usual.. she was not sastified with the picture and she claims she looked.. "pa jiao" which i think its alright. STUPID BITCH!

After collecting my make up, Kim kept dragging me to J8. which i practically know something was definitely up and when I heard Ms Siti's voice over the phone... *evil laughter* I knew what was happening! Kim then told me that Ms Siti and her wanted to give me a pleasant surprise.. AND WE DECIDED TO PUNK MS SITI! and ya... MY BITCH FAILED TO CONVINCE ME.. AND I COULD TELL THAT SHE'S LYING.. by the look in her eyes.. tsk tsk tsk.. Bitch, we've been together since primary school. What makes you think that I'll be a fool to believe you? As I said, your eyes betrayed me. They both wanted to give me a surprise.. and they claimed that they missed me. True enough, I have not been hanging out with my bitches due to my busy schedule with my daddy. LOLs. Whatever it is, CONCLUSION: MS SITI GOT PUNKED!

We chilled out at coffee bean... and... more cam-whoring!

BITCHES INC.
And finally, a picture of me! Can see right? I was doing my Reflection Journal.

pose and pose.. and more...
POSES!
AND.. I MUST SAY, this picture is well-taken! I'm loving it!
Alright, there goes last night..... and this morning..... I was woken up by 2 smses! damn! so irritating! One from daddy, and the other from Kim. THANKS EH!-Kim's sascartic's tone of thank you. Kim wanted to come over to do her homework. AND I GOTTA THANK HER AGAIN! here's the little story, me, being Ms nicey nice, I went to the bus stop to shelter her. And to think that she alighted 1 stop after she bus stop she is supposed to alight! "Missy! Is this the first time you come over?" fuck. and she got me ALL WET as it was pouring heavily!- From head to toe! We changed into dry clothings once we reached home. Kim's dad forgot to bring his house keys and need to take keys from her.. and this is what happen...
I took a picture of her! ALL PINK SEH! soooo.. unlike her... plus...
her wallet and handphone is also pink! god! She became MS PINK in a short period of 5 mins?
Tell me about it!

These are my make up that cost $550 My corrector kit...
Foundation...
Loose Powder...
Blusher....Day eyeshadow...Night eyeshadow... and my 2 lipsticks and eyepencil which I am lazy to upload. LOLs.

Alright, I think I shall turn to my television program now. till then.. tatas

HAPPY 13th MONTH ANNIVERSAY DADDY!

A highlight of the next entry...

  • more pictures.. (going to amirra's chalet, and W15F BBQ, of course, not forgetting my partner in cam-whoring... Mr Dickson Liaw! =) *muacks*)

No comments: