Saturday, October 27, 2007

Within Myself

From all those fightings, I came into realisation that it's doom. I must learn how to control my own emotions. Prevention is still better than cure. It's takes time to heal heartbreaks, heartbreaker. We hurt each other with the things we wanted to say.


At the end of this journey, I hope to learn something. And that's to hide. History is gonna repeat and this time I really hope it succeeds cos' I badly want it to. I would not expect to be noticed. I would not expect to be treated differently. I will make with what I have. In no time, those words won't touch me. I will stay strong cos' I WANT TO. Everything seems like a ROUTINE now. Nothing else is special. Friends, stop calling, I won't entertain unless you are one of those closer ones who have been there for me sincerely. I will quit for some time. MAYBE.


-The other side is still empty, and I think it will never be taken. Those were the nights alone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Big Girl..
What's Wrong?
Dun Be Sad!!!
Stay Strong..
Stay Happy...