Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The aftermath.

My neck hurts, my head feels like I had a horrible hangover. My nose bridge is damn pain cos' I hit the floor face flat.

The last thing I remember was that I was in the observation room. For the past 2 days, I have no idea what happened. All I remember was the flashing lights of street lamps, traffic lights, some muffled voices, for I know I wasn't conscious.

People told me that I asked questions repeatedly (which I think I didn't!), like I asked the same question every 20 seconds. The only thing I know is that I was sober when I was in the observation room at 12am.

There was a damn stupid straw that was inserted into my skin which hurts big time. Till now, I do not think I remember anything. I am just blur right now. I was told that I was sent to Mount Alvernia Hospital and then to Singapore General Hospital. hmm...

Thanks Siti and Kim for the cake:

I really appreciate it. Not forgetting all the others' well wishes too.

If anyone wonder what happen, the doctor's primary diagnosis was head injury with amnesia. That explains it all. What cause it? Low blood pressure.

As always, I will say something abnormal. I enjoy seeing boys cry. I enjoy it when Terence cry. HAHAS. But I missed the show. I was unconscious la! WASTED.
Whatever it is, Precious, Thanks for tolerating my questions that I asked repeatedly. Thanks for staying up till the wee hours. Thanks for everything. There's nothing more I can ask for. :)

6 comments:

kimmi said...

it's not a yakult straw that they inserted.

it's called a PLUG, woman!

Ms Claralicious said...

Is it?! whatever la woman! It's still damn god painful okie!

Anonymous said...

sigh.......

Ms Claralicious said...

Hey Anonymous, what's with the sigh?!

kimmi said...

i know why she's sighing!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Ms Claralicious said...

why why why?!