Sunday, October 07, 2007

Sweet Surrender.

I am done. Epithelial tissues, Connective tissues, Muscle tissues can't seem to be absorbed. For an alternative, I decided to continue doing things I always enjoy doing late at this hour, however, I still can't get myself to do it after the overwhelming feelings of betrayal.

Since young, my feelings NEVER prove me wrong.

My head is still spinning, it's been a week and the hurt still remain- I am still unwell.
For now, I rather stay in and never be discharged.
Now, I wish I didn't want to study for my test.
I wish I didn't see things that I didn't want to see.
Sometimes I wonder whether I am doing too much. Am I?
Am I giving too much?! Am I?
Though humans fault.
What is forgiving without forgetting? It works in a pair.

P.S: For all that are close to me, If I ever fault, Do not forgive me if you can't forget. I rather not be forgiven.

No comments: