Friday, October 05, 2007

Something to remember

I was caught up in a dilemma whether to earn some peanuts by blogging or to look through some stuff online. Looks like I have already made my choice from the title of this post.

I was looking through some emails from my RP email. What emails you wonder?! Well, emails that reminded me of how stressed, busy I was during this period last year. Handling the HPB project after Poly Forum, and the Thailand trip. They all seem so yesterday.

I just realised I have these photos:

Sorry honey that I post this up. I know it's your hair, they gone wild. It's payback for playing ping pong without me :)

The 2 humans circled in yellow are Ridwan and Ina. I wonder who is the long hair guy I spotted with 2 girls in the orange circle. Might be Ashley, or Terence.

I will never forget the little girl (beside me) coming up to me, telling me this in a small squeaky voice, "Jie Jie, My mummy haven't come yet." HAHAS. DAMN CUTE LA! I accompanied her all the way till her mum came. I thought her how to be a cam whore. :D


28/09/2006 was the 4th Service Learning Trip meeting conducted by Ridwan which is also to welcome 3 NEW MEMBERS INTO THE TEAM: MIKE, TERENCE AND EDWIN. I remember clearly that they were supposed to do a short introduction of themselves and Terence was super noisy and he gave me quite a bad impression. :D And he said that he was from Biomedical Electronics and I told Wee Boon, "eh.. same course as me..." And Terence was happy because he thought he had a senior already la! Can teach him stuff that he do not know. ASS! Terence and Mike were then posted into my team and I was thinking, "ya what! new members, new people that I do not like. Ridwan's Poly Forum team, BIG FUCK HUH?!" But, I just bit my lips and went on, Mike and Terence made things more difficult for me by not attending meetings and I was so fed up till I gave up.

17/11/2006 was the movie marathon. We all spend one night in school. Hmm... before we left, we all took a group photo. And we sang a birthday song for Wee Boon, and after that, we sang a birthday song for Terence when he was in the toilet. IT WAS THAT LOUD! And I gave the birthday boys a hug each.

And just a blink of an eye, it's 2007, next? 2008?! I have no idea why I am feeling so nostalgic. I am back with pictures now.

For some reason, I miss my black hair.

No comments: