Saturday, October 13, 2007

Online Shopping Sprees

I thought my blogging bug flew away. But I can't resist ranting! I was introduced to online shopping few years back. For the past few years, I have been just looking and browsing around. Pages to pages, sites to sites. Being a perfectionist, I never trust buying stuff online even if they look so pretty. Even when I went over to Terence's place, his mum just showed me some pages and stuff. I wasn't that keen because I DO NOT TRUST online shopping. Because my shopping principles:

1. Must look at the actual item. (See whether REALLY nice a not)
2. Must try on myself. ( See whether it fits me or it suits me. Because some stuff might not suit me though I like it. Do not ever buy something you like but doesn't suit you! )
3. Must check for defects.

OH MY GOD! Life is so unfair! Why must the shooping bug eats into me when I am finanically unstable?! And when I am finanically stable, I feel that I do not need anything at all! For some reason, IT'S SO UNFAIR! I WANNA BE RICH!!! I WANNA BE RICH!!! Why does Paris Hilton get everything she wants and not be a good girl?! Make me rich and I promise I will still be good.

Well, some people might comment that I am pathetic because I am finanically unstable. But please, AT LEAST I ADMIT I AM. I know my limits in spending. Not like some people who put up a brave front (and brag) that they are finanically stable when they are not. Those are the real pathetic ones! ((: Okie, Big Digression here.
Back to those irritating blogs with nice dresses and necklaces. Click here for the top 100 sites. My favourite is still this. Cos' the accessories are MY TASTE. So Vintage, a little dash of bling blings and most importantly, they are unique! Not many people are wearing it. Imagine walking down the streets and see people wearing the same thing as u. LIKE UNIFORM LA!

Okie, Whatever, before I start buying them using my paypal, I will ask for my gay partner's opinion. He knows my taste in accessories! ((:

P.S: Blogging bug, Please come back to me so that I can blog more and get more money in my paypal!!! I wanna go to Olympics 2008 to watch Fencing Matches. Sponsors anyone?!

No comments: