Tuesday, April 03, 2007

warmth

Well, it felt like a long time since I stepped in here. Besides, it's only 2 days! Cannot la. Some pictures over on Friday's BBQ!

In every BBQ, there will be some devil who bring alcohol down. Who else will the person be?! HAHAHAHAHAS!!!
Some idiot stole my camera and started cam-whoring. Wonder who la!!! *smirks*


Don't ever ask what's with that PRCS PE attire. I just felt comfortable with it.






I know! The picture below look darn unglam can! Stupid Jov!


Kim, you are not that light!!!


I seriously do not know who did these:

Now you know who was the one that stole my camera?! None other than:

Well, this afternoon, some darn touching happen! I cooked pasta for my collegues. It started to rain very heavily, and me being a dumb blonde, placed 5 boxes of pasta in a PAPER BAG. I sheltered my Tumi Bag and my Paper Bag under my umbrella. AND... I was wearing my super long brown skirt from Thailand. And yes... my shoes and skirt were ALL WET! And when I was metres away from the bus stop....

*ZZZZZAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*

I looked... and I quickly held the base of the paperbag and protected my 5 boxes of Pasta! Wah Lau! What a sway day! AND... when I was about to take the bus, I realised that I did not bring my ez-link card. So, I had no choice, I called home. Mummy picked up the phone. Rose was cooking so she had no choice but to pass a new PLASTIC bag and my ez-link.

Leng Leng braved through the storm!!! hahas. Sounds really drama rama. But then... it's been a long time since she actually did that. She ran from a far cos' she saw the bus from far and she was also afraid that I will not be on time for work(which I was already late!) I mean, we gotta admit that we have all grown up and everyone is independent to do our own stuff. And it just dawned upon me that I miss that warmth feeling of either one parent bringing something for you just because you forgot something. I felt like a little kid seriously. The last time she did something for me was like 2 years back. During my N levels, she woke up early and spreaded 2 slices of bread for me. I remembered crying because I was so darn god touched la! Some people who have mummies and daddies who always do things for them will comment about Leng Leng not fulfilling her duty as a mother, whatever it is, Leng Leng told me that she trust that I am independent to settle my own stuff and I should be responsible for my own health and stuff, that's why she doesn't really bother about my sleeping and eating habits. Leng Leng has been my pillar of strength eversince I entered this world. And throughout the 9 months of her pregnacy, I know that I was her pillar of strength somehow to carry on with the pregnancy and to pull through ups and down. (SCREW LA. Ms Claralicious is getting too emo now. *sobs*) Till now, even if something happens at home, I know I will be the first person I talk to.

Some people may judge that Leng Leng do not know how to discipline her child based on this blog here. Maybe because of my smoking, drinking habits, maybe those vulgarities as well, well, who knows I have people reading this blog and saying.. "this girl... really bo ka si.. "(in hokkien). Most of my extented family labelled my mummy as the tigeress, cos' she is very fierce. Sometimes, when we are home from family gatherings, I know that some people kinda labelled Leng Leng as the bad one cos' of the strict discpline she has on the 3 of us. Maybe my 2 little ones would not get the picture right now cos' they are still very naive but in time to come, they will understand why Leng Leng is so strict. But for me, I am thankful I am well-disciplined. I have manners etc. I do not make funny noises when take my dinner outside especially when I am drinking soup or having noodles. Some people just do the.. *ssssssssssssoooooooottttt* and those *slurps* ! I mean.. we are not in Japan! I do not go to people's house and snatch all ther good stuff. For example, if I saw my favourite mushrooms fried with scallop, I would not take ALL the mushrooms cos' I love them!!! Must spare a thought for people who have not had the chance to take them. I mean.. this ARE ALL BASIC MANNERS which are supposed to be thought from young. Simple things like eating fast, (if you ask, yes, I got whack frequently when I was younger cos' I ate damn slow) not watching tv when i'm having my meals, (yes, Leng Leng will use her knuckles to kncock my head), bathing fast etc. Looking at my young cousins, I feel sad for them that some of them do not have such discipline.

How bad can I be?! Yes, I may smoke, I may drink, I may club, but it's unfair to judge a person in overall just based on these 3 that I do?! Even if I scold or type vuglarities, does that mean that I am a bad influence?! No, though I am like that, I am not an unfilfial daughter too. I choose to be this way and it has got nothing to do with my upbringing. I do not bring my vuglarities when I am dining or when I am at some visitors' house. Even if some people found out things about me which are not supposed to be known, I am still Clara, I am proud of my upbringing and I am lucky to have Leng Leng( Though she whines! hahaha!!) to support me through my ups and downs, I choose my own path in life. No matter what, I am stilll Leng Leng's listening ear, I am still her daughter.

No comments: