Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Every end is a new beginning

LATE ENTRY!!! I HAVE BEEN PEE-ING THROUGH MY ASSHOLE AND I WAS RUNNING A TEMPERATURE.


Anyway, I submitted my resignation form like a week back. So, last Thursday was my last day at IRAS. Kinda sad. I surrendered my pass to the officer-in-charged.During lunch break, the usual 4, Da Ge Da(Chun Ming), Xiao Di Di(Jerome), 2nd Da Jie Da(Si Hui) & me(1st Da Jie Da) went for lunch at Pepper Lunch. Well, it wasn't my first time at Pepper Lunch. My 1st was the night before! During a dinner cum meeting with Canni and Shuang Er. Surprisingly, Terence was the one that taught me the PROCEDURES. So, that didn't make me look like a noob during lunch la! My Favourite Number: 13!






Yea, This is what u call a professional cam-whore. Yes! I took the picture(below) when I was talking over the phone. (:


Si Hui and me
Da Ge Da and Xiao Di Di
Yes, I almost kissed her!


After lunch, Xiao Di Di became Mr Santa! He have us a little msg each (on a postcard) and some tea snacks!

Denise and me!

When I am in the office, I DO MY "BANGS BANGS"
Xiao Di Di, Edmund(My Supervisor) and me!
The whole clan that I practically entertain everyday in the office!
Habibah and me!

Well, I went over to Terence's place on Saturday. This is the painting I did which I waited so long just to snap a pic of it!

Don't ask what it means!


And I DID NOT went to his place just to take a picture of that painting la! His mum asked me over for picnic! AND YES, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I SEE PEOPLE BRINGING POTS AND PANS TO A PICNIC!

And yes, that's his mummy!


Wanna know who is Terence's brother?! The one in green in the above picture. If any girls reading this find Terence HOT (*ahem* just like me) You can look for his brother la! Wonder if he attached... hmmm... on 2nd thoughts, I THINK SO!
When the camera is in my hands...






This picture:is.... Terences Po Po (Granny) who is also a Hakka just like me! (:


And on Sunday.... it was some movie treat from Dad:






We watched Meet the Robinsons. It's a nice movie can! MUST WATCH! Storyline is unpredictable la! By Walt Disney! I think I give it a 4 out of 5! Alright, this Thursday would be a special day.


THE REUNION OF THE 3 BITCHES! (:


Mr Yong used to say... " the 3 bitches of PRCS"! hahahas.


Alright... till then...


-The 100th day in a few mins time.

No comments: