Friday, April 27, 2007

*eeewwss*

Well, some people and taggers are getting out of hand. As much as I love blogging about what I am doing currently, some people can't tolerate and have that reek of jealousy on their faces. (I think literally soaked in vinegar. I seriously will pray for them that they don't age fast!) I am so glad that I am not like how I used to be where I am pissed with tags in my tagboard. I just laugh at those stupid comments. Well, that SHERYL, TIMO, and etc. esp the fella(s) who used other people nicknames to tag at my tagboard, you can't destroy any friendship of mine. Besides Ms Kimmi and I shared a friendship for over a decade now. I so know that this / these fella(s) is/are from RP. So, if you manage to see me in school, please do say "HI". Please be like be and spit on my face. Cos' I do not put up a fake front in front of people that I dislike. Just like Ms Stella. I spit at her face whenever I feel like it.

People often forget that this is my RANTING GROUND and I blog about what I wanna blog about. Be it whether it is the readers' business a not, it is clearly stated to get out of this page if you have nothing better to do but to make use of the tagboard and spam spam spam. Well, certainly, people love stirring trouble.

I seriously have more stuff to do. All my projects. Well, people say I am a whore, a slut. hmm... I guess they are trying too hard to get their cries projected out to other readers. Why are such people such losers?! I guess that are just envious that I am contented with my life. What more can I ask for?! I have Terence, mummy and daddy, school, achievements etc. And WHAT ELSE?! I am a proud active partipant of my HPB project where I collabrate with HEALTH PROMOTION BOARD directly and I GET PAID! SO?!

Furthermore, some people just do not understand SIMPLE ENGLISH. "Contents in this blog are not supposed to be used for evidences for ANY FAULT" In other words, the blogger of this blog does not hold any responsibilty about what I blog ow what happen in this blog. No matter what, anything in this blog is NOT supposed to be used as any evidences of anything that happen.

Well, I shall heed Terence's advice to remove the tagboard that stir so much trouble because I got better things to do.

No comments: