Friday, April 06, 2007

FENCING

Daddy: " I saw a Fencing School in Marine Parade."

Me: "Really?! I think it's Z Fencing la!"

Me: "Daddy, I wanna go back to Fencing! I went Clementi Sports Hall on Sunday and I saw some of my friends fencing! I really wanna go back Fencing!!!"

Daddy: "No, I do not want you to have any injuries!!! NO"

Me: "Please!!!!! I wanna go back la!!!"

Daddy: "How much is it?! How much is the club fees?!"

Me: "$60 a month la! Can Can Can?!?!"

Daddy: "Ok! You pay for your own fees, save your own money, but the fencing equipment, I will buy them for you. How much is it?!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAS!!!!! FENCING!!! HERE I COME!!! I HAD THE GREEN LIGHT! I HAD THE GREEN LIGHT! THE PASSION THAT NEVER DIES!!!! I WILL QUIT SMOKING!!! AND SAVE UP FOR MY FENCING CLUB FEES!!!!


HOWEVER...


There's something that is stopping me.

-All our promises seem to contradict one another.

No comments: