Tuesday, April 24, 2007

NEWS FLASH

Oh my!!! I can't stop laughing!!! THE STELLA LEGEND NEVER STOPS EVEN AFTER ALMOST 1 AND A HALF SEMESTERS!!! The last time I left off about her was about the chalet. Well, I did not wanna blog cos' Terence is like waiting for me! HOWEVER, upon SPECIAL REQUEST, I shall do so.

So what's about another new flash about her?!
It's stated below: Can't get the conversation?! Please click on it to enlarge the image. I do not understand why some people are plain CRAZY! I mean.. REALLY CRAZY. My type of crazy is being RANDOM.

Well, back in W15F, Shawn was in the same group as her, so, they had this conversation:

Stella: Shawn, I know that someone is talking bad stuff about me

Shawn: *puzzled* huh? how you know?!

Stella: Because I can read people's mind, I am a psychic. I have POWERS!

*ROARS WITH LAUGHTERS*

hmmm...

She thanked god for giving her the ability to read people's mind! And she claimed that she was right ALL THE TIME! But she rather not know the truth. okay!

*ROARS WITH LAUGHTERS*

I do wonder why she doesn't get a GPA of 4.0 because she can read people's mind! She know all the UT answers! She is able to know what questions the faci is going to set!!!

My dear Stella, if you are reading this, I sooooo hope that you can impart that skill to me because I would like to read people's mind and take an opportunity to thank god as well.

IN HER SAYING, "IT'S CHRIST, THE ALL AND MIGHTY! IT'S A GIFT FROM HIM."

Readers, if anyone would like to comment that I am discriminating some religion... PLEASE READ WHAT I TYPE. There's no trigger for you to assume that I am doing disrespect to her religion.

Don't ask me why I know-what in her saying, that's because...

I CAN READ PEOPLE'S MIND.

And I so FEEL STELLA IMPARTING THAT POWER TO ME!!!

And I SSSOOOOO FEEL STELLA hating me now!

How I know?! Because...

I CAN READ PEOPLE'S MIND.

AND AGAIN, I so FEEL STELLA IMPARTING THAT POWER TO ME!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's just plain sick. Ugh.

Ms Claralicious said...

To: anonymous

Hi there, I have no idea why... but everyone seems to dislike her. hmm... Take pity of her la. FATS BLOCK HER SENSES. :D