Sunday, September 10, 2006

Soundtrack Of Our Lives

Indeed a day to remember.

24th August 2006: The day I will never forget- the last few hours with W15F!

I woke up late because I was so dead damn tired after countless sleepless nights. err... not countless actually! (:I woke up at 12pm and I relised that I was FUCKING LATE! I was supposed to meet the rest at 1230pm at Punggol MRT station. I took a cab to Ashlee's place as they said that they will be waiting at Ashlee's place. I met up with Shawn, Shahriah, Jenny, Stella, Lucinda, Chu Yun, Diana, Wandi, Xyndee, Fei Fei, Ashlee and Shu Hui. And obviously, you can see her stone in front of the camera with Lancer. Shawn's dad came to picked, us up (Shawn, Wandi, Lucinda and I). The rest went by Faci, Ms Grace Leong's car and by a cab. We went to check in. And I must say that I love the place! Look soooo like OVERSEAS! JUst because what? It is a RESORT! Well, as a cam-whore myself, I won't miss a chance to... ...
CAM-WHORE!
Afer doing a check whether anything was missing, Wandi went to reserve his room first!
And in the girl's room... they were all doing the preparations for the start of the PARTY!

Stella then offered me fishballs on a plate ( chalet's plate which looks all dirty) And she said that she washed the plate and when I asked her what she washed it with...
"I washed it with tap water and my hands la. Then I pat it dry with tissue paper."
Wah lau! What the fuck! You tell me you washed the plate without detergent already bad enough leh! Now u tell me with YOUR HANDS! Wah lau! I want to puke already! When I was on the way out with Shahirah, Wandi and Shawn. I threw the fucking fishball in the drain! LOLs. I know: I AM MEAN! butss... I CAN'T HELP IT!

Yups. We went to the arcarde to play cars. I know. Why the sudden interest right? Well, that is because, the influence of Too Fast, Too Furious: Tokyo Drift and Need For Speed! Then, we met Dinee and Sabita. How cool is that? I make a good photographer right? Ya la. We did not let both of them in the resort as there was only one backgate opened. After that, we went to buy strings to tie up the balloons so that the place would be decorated. Then we were all thristy so we bought drinks la... see.. our collection.
In the making... Wandi and I then started the fire for the BBQ. OMG! It was really hard work man! ya. DUMB i know. but.... WHATEVER~

And poor Kelvin injured his hand. Why? Because he Kay Kiang. He went to do a slam dunk! hahas.
Then they played truth or dare with Ms Grace Leong.
And here, we presented Ms Grace Leong with her title, Ms Drama Queen!
And after she left, we started playing the sabo-ing game.
Everyone is given a tag on their forehead. We are not supposed to act out or say out the words that is written on the tag. And in the end... everyone got saboed!
Ms Loh was the one that we were the most gentle towards...
Then after that, we watched the W15F's video. Done by Ms Siti and me!
And we gave out the sashes and the little black book.
Everyone then showered after the prize giving.
After that, Daddy Dickson came. And we drank Vodlka Absolut! With Kelvin, Asyraf and Wei Lun!
hahas!
Wei Lun got high, Asyraf too. Kelvin still the best! We drank till about 5 plus in the morning. Some peeps went to watch the sunrise, some slept, but me? I ended up slacking around la! The moment Wandi woke up, we went to have our morning smoke and then we went to clean up the area while the rest were sleeping...
And here, I present to you the girl who snores! hahas. Funny isn't it?
And all the peeps who were sleeping? hahas.
Ohh ya... imagine Ms Ashlee pasting this in the living room... outside the bedrooms.. blah blah blah!!! OMG! Thank god there's the BBQ area!
When we were almost ready to check out, the caretaker came to do her rounds. And I must say... She is...

ONE OF THOSE FUCKED UP PEOPLE i see in my life!!!

*points middle finger*

Wanna see who that fucking chee bye is?
There! Her picture.

SO... lets see.. Here's the story...
When Shawn, Wandi, Lucinda, Shahriah and I checked in. We all checked for all the utensils and stuff. And the thing is that. We were not asked to check for BATHROOM MATS!
That bloody chee bye went to the rooms and found that BATHROOM TOWELS were on the floor and being used as a BATHROOM MAT!
With that, she decided to press charges against us for mis-using the BATHROOM TOWELS. We argued and then I realised that Shawn's dad DID NOT sign the check-in paper. Apparently, one of the staff said that IT WAS FINE NOT TO SIGN THAT PIECE OF PAPER. Because it COULD BE SIGNED ON THE DAY OF CHECK OUT. AND...

APPARENTLY,

there is this statement written on that piece of paper.

"I hereby abide the rules that the organisation reserves the rights to press any charges of any mis-use or missing items.. blah blah blah.."

So.. I told Shawn that if that WOMAN insisted on signing that piece of paper, fine, we will have it her way, BUT
Shawn has to write down the DATE AND TIME that he placed his signature on.

*points middle finger*

And at that point of time, I was so fucking annoyed, that I KNEW THAT I WAS HAVING A BITCH FIT!

So.. I told that WOMAN... "FINE THEN, IN THE FIRST PLACE, MY FRIEND DID NOT SIGN IN BLACK AND WHITE THAT YOU GUYS RESERVE EVERY RIGHT TO PRESS ANY CHARGES, AND ACCORDING TO MY FRIEND, ONE OF YOUR STAFF SAID THAT IT WAS OKAY FOR NOT SIGNING IT AND IT CAN BE SIGNED ON THE DAY OF CHECK OUT, THEREFORE, IT AIN'T ANY OF OUR FAULT THAT WE DIDNT GET THAT SIGNED AND YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO CHARGE US CAUSE WE DID NOT SIGN THAT IN BLACK AND WHITE."

And you know what her reply was? "err.. no.. but this is our management policies."

I almost said... "fuck you chee bye, you never hear what i said just now ar?"
But I decided to do things in a MORE HIGH CLASS WAY.

"In that case, I don't see any use in talking about this to you, cause it won't lead me anywhere. Can I please speak about this issue with your manager in charge?" I replied. [In that assertive yet kuai lan tone la.]

"sure sure, he's at the reception." she said.

AND when I was about to enter the reception, Shawn said that he was the one who booked the room so he wants to deal with it. With that, I respected his decision. As much as I am reluctant cause I was soooooo passionate to FIGHT IT ALL OUT. FINE THEN. [Shawn, you owe me this, for making a poor bitch's fit hanging my the edge of the tongue. My bdae coming. BIG MEAL ON YOU! THIS WED].

Alright, we saw the manager and FUCKED UP! HE IS EVEN MORE FUCKED UP COMPARED TO HIS WORKER!

*points middle finger*

He asked us, "So, the bathroom towel was on the floor, so you used the bathroom towel, so if there isn't any bathroom towel on the floor, I assume you will use another cloth like the bedsheet?"

OMG! Based on what I've learnt in Cognitive Processes and Problem Solving 1. This is neither a valid nor a sound statement!

*points middle finger*

Let's talk about humans's nature.
If I see a cloth on the floor and you DO NOT KNOW what the cloth is for. There isn't any message saying that it is a bathroom towel. What will I think it is? A cloth for the FLOOR RIGHT?!?!?!
And if I knew that it is a bathroom towel which is on the floor, I'll picked it up and tell everyone right? And if there isn't ANY TOWELS, WHO WOULD BE SOOOO FUCKING DUMB TO USE THE BEDSHEET. Please! Don't talk about justification with REPUBLIC POLY STUDENTS. Cause, we learn A LOT of justifications. EVERYDAY somemore!

*points middle finger*

What is my issue? My issue here again is...
First thing first, you have NO RIGHTS to press any charges against us.
WHY?
Because, we DID NOT sign that check in paper in BLACK AND WHITE.
If you asked why and it is OUR FAULT to get it NOT SIGNED.
Please, FUCK OFF. AND... if i am your fucking manager, I'll dump ALL THE RULES AND REGULATIONS to you guys and ask you guys to read it AT HOME! STUDY THEM! Because, it is not our fault that we DID NOT sign the papers, PLEASE QUESTION YOUR STAFF WHY THEY ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN! TO SIGN A CHECK IN PAPER UPON CHECK OUT! It's like you are soooo bloody hungry and then you forgot where your mouth is and you shove the food up your asshole!

Pua chee bye!

Second thing, It seems that people who are working in the reception OR at that place has NO COW SENSE! They argue for the sake of arguing even though they know that they are in the losing end. And apparently,
THEY DON'T VALUE CUSTOMER SERVICE! But then again, WHAT IS A FUCKING RECEPTION FOR?

*points middle finger*

I HOPE THE WHOLE SINGAPORE OR WHOLE WORLD SEES THIS. AND PLEASE, Don't bother arguing with people who flash you a REPUBLIC POLY CARD. Or rather, should I say, take note for...
Liew Yan Jin Clara.
Once you see this name, PLEASE DONT BOTHER TO ARGUE WITH HER!

p.s-too many pictures to upload la, check out dinee's blog. she have everything there! finally this post is up! This post might be a little bit funny. But... ... no choice la! It is frame in a way that I wanna upload the pictures. =X
scratched @ 2.14am

No comments: