Tuesday, September 12, 2006

satisfaction

Well, after all that struggles, finally, everything is OVER. My schedule is less busy now. I THINK. For now. And finally, I'm feeling tired now that everything is OVER. Can you believe it? How crazy the past few weeks had been? We stayed in school from the late morning to late night! Can you imagine how fulfilling everything have been?

I talked about people coming in and going out of our lives. Yes. Indeed, I'm typing this and I'm feeling all emotional. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! I HATE BEING LIKE THIS! FUCK FUCK FUCK!

People come and go in our lives, what we can do is to treasure every single moment with them, and if they are really gone, at least we know that they entered our lives once, touch our lives once, and they will remain in the chapters of our lives as memories.

Well, Ms Siti had a little debate. Well, I am saying this in the sense of short- term friendships. Just like Poly Forum, everyone is from a different school. And within a weeks. weeks. And I really mean weeks. For like 4 weeks, I dare to claim that we are very close now. Just like a family. I am looking through all the photos now and yes, I'm not feeling too good. Friends like this are rare to come by.

FUCK FUCK FUCK!

YES! I AM CURSING!

Well, whatever it is. take a look at this link : poly forum pictures. Take a good look at them. Story Telling session at Bishan NLB and Sengkang NLB and not to forget sub team 4 training.

It's hard to explain. I am glad to have friends like that. We been through thick and thin. Firing sessions, Screwing sessions, and basically, working hard as a team to meet the deadlines. And now that most of our projects are done which we are only left with the literature research segment. I feel sad. It's simply amazing! I mean, you only thought that we do things in a professional way: meeting, set aside personal stuff, and then go home.
But, it's different. Somehow, I feel that we created a huge bond. Laughters, anger etc.

And you are aware that you are just here for poly forum. Bond with your fellow mates and that's it. But it became more than you expected. It's hard. And I am sort of regretting that I did not have that mentality that all these could just be part of my memory. Knowing that you are together JUST TO WORK ON THE PROJECT.

Well, I guess that is the reality of the working world. More Dreams, High Expectations! Higher Expectations, just to hit them, you roam around for the BEST, and while doing so, you meet loads of people. Some get along with you. Some do not. But all these are memories.

I'll miss the cast of our great story SWEET DREAMS.
I'll never forget...

Nat's rhymes in the story lines cum the director of sweet dreams!
Audrey's drama-ness that makes me laugh! She is ONE i'll NEVER FORGET especially on the first meeting that I join the team!
Shuang Er's dao-ness, magazines and nail polishes!
Canni's granny's smile and spects!
George's jokes and small talks!
The other George's FATNESS! "mummy mummy, can I have that gingerbread man?"
Siew Huey's "hehehehehehehehe" (Witch's laughters)
Michelle's innocent face! (:
The righteous Saddiq. The religious one too!

Not forgetting my smoking kakis, Canni and George Abraham. Canni and Nats' debate during our dinners or lunches and everyone will chip in and the whole team seem like we were debating.

I still remembered the first time I met the team early in the morning! At The Forum's Mac. I was perspirating, and George A. said, "I can see all your colours coming out!"
And I turned and look at Audrey, we looked at each other for a few seconds. And the next thing we knew. We were waving our hands in front of each other's face and screaming. And the whole team just went... WHAT THE HELL!

haha. funny!

Whatever it is, I looking forward for the 18th. Poly Forum Chalet! Don't think chalet okays! Must work leh!

Till then! (:

Scratched @ 12.39am

No comments: