Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Devil

Well, I got loads to update right?

My birthday, went on quite well, thanks Ms Siti and Daddy. Thank you. I really appreciated it. It was a Whooo Haa! (:

And now, I am in no mood for anything. I just feel that my stress level has just rised! goody! More about that in the later posts. AFTER, my poor baby is being repaired! For now, all the doctors are analysing the condition, and she will undergo an operation in a few days time. (:

Well, Poly Forum finally ended, BUT,
it does not mean that everything IS DONE! ( more updates in later posts)

Well, I learnt a lot of things from Poly Forum. Though I had many late nights, I got to know more friends and I got to have a chance to understand some people deep down inside, vice versa.

Pictures will be up soon I guess!

And yes, I watched a movie!


GOOD GOOD!

3 out of 5 thumb-ys! hahas

A GREAT MOVIE EXPERIENCE! (:

p.s: my baby is back. but not fully configured! (:

scratched @ 12.09am

No comments: