Monday, November 12, 2007

STELLA LOOK ALIKES

I have always been wanting to blog about this entry la. But then I can't seem to find the inspiration. But I just wanna get this blog entry over and done with. Well, remember the craze that everyone have with matching your picture and the celebrities you look a-like with. I guess it depends what picture you place in.


This is like my celebrity look-alikes la! Which I DO NOT DARE TO PROCLAIM I LOOK LIKE THEM. Cos' I feel that it is like SUPER FAR OFF CAN! That is HORRIBLE considering that I am using my ugliest photo from my photoshoot.... BUT, the point is not about me. I am posting this for the benefit of people who cannot view stella's friendster profile. So, let's look at Stella's look-alikes?!





READY?!



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.







































HERE WE GO!!!
.



.




.




.




.




.




.




.




.




.




.
TA DAH!


Wah lau! All her celebrities look-alike are all more famous than my celebrities look-alike. Somemore prettier leh! DIE LIAO LA! THAT MEANS STELLA IS PRETTIER THAN ME! SO... DOES THAT MEAN TERENCE WILL FALL FOR STELLA?!
Boyfriend, please do not fall for her, I promise to be as pretty as I can! ( It's a joke la! My Baby Boy isn't that superficial)


Can you imagine Stella having 80% resemblance of Claire Danes(who is a Golden Globe Award-winning and Emmy Award-nominated American film, television, and theater actress)?! I HOPE CLAIRE DANES SEE THIS POST and she will go like, "eeeeekkk... who the fuck is that?!" who knows, she will rather kill herself! And I only hold 86% resemblance to Joey Yung a popular singer and actress from Hong Kong, who I think if I go to US and ask around about Joey Yung, people will go like, "who the fuck is that?!" But Claire Danes?! Most people know her can?! Not only Claire Danes la! DREW BERRYMORE LOOK LIKE STELLA LEH! OMG?!?! WHAT HAVE THE WORLD BECOME?!?! WHY DO THE UGLY DESERVE NICER CELEBRITIES LOOK-ALIKE?!


Nevermind, I guess this online thingy is a huge comfort or rather MORALE BOOSTER for Stella who breaks more than a dozen of mirrors since she was born. hmmm...

On a side note, I never thought that I would have such talent to help BABY Terence out with his blog template! First Time la! But it was a piece of cake! (No brushes of course! I not that expert leh!) :)) A piece of my artwork, CLICK HERE. (Though he haven't done his own adjustments!)

No comments: