Sunday, November 18, 2007

Completeness

When RED turns BLUE.

With all that's happening, it is already blue. I do not fear anymore.

With all that's happening around me, I just feel that I am starting to hate my life even more. I will learn how to zip my mouth up. Cos' I am not surprise about things that's gonna happen or had already happen. I do not need someone to preach me about what I did. Don't you realise that what I did is mainly because of you? I need someone who can support me, someone who will be there without being asked to. I am already numb. I am in not in a good shape.
If only I didn't see what I didn't want to see. If only I didn't experience what I didn't want to experience. If only I had do things the right way right from the start. I suddenly feel that the things she said was right. And the words, phrases, sentences she said are still hurting so badly.

-My wish will not come true right from the start of my first breathe of this world cos' it's just fate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm..

"she said".. Hmmm...

Anyway, I dont think u are numb coz the fact that you are blogging about it, means that you are somewhat still afected by it.. I mean, if you truly are numb as you said, then what was said should not even be part of this entry.. Get wat I mean?

Being numb means being unaffected.. And being unaffected means moving on easily without qualms, without turning back etc..

I think its okay to express your emotions coz dats what humans do..

*chillz*