Thursday, November 08, 2007

KONG SONG LIN PART 2

Somehow, I am such a great surfer that I happen to bump into Kong Songlin's blog. It was a piece of cake for me to pounce upon his blog compared to finding Terence's Meteorology Mock Exam Papers. I said that he was gay right?! VOILA! I GOT PROVE FROM THE MAN HIMSELF. Click Here. P.S: I do not have an issue with homosexuals but I have a problem with him now. Well, I have an issue with him saying that mental illness is going crazy or something but I will leave this for another post ya!

Well, in his latest post, he actually blog about (according to him) A FUCKING BITCH who made a fuss over chocolate cake thrown onto her. Post is HERE. (You can check out his GAY blog as well)

Well, first of all, I could not understand half of his post. That's because his ENGLAND IS TOO POWDERFUL. He does not need to have PERFECT WRITTEN ENGLISH but at least READABLE la! Well, I will be a FUCKING BITCH now and comment on every single thing he blog about.

  • On the way we chat a lot, lucky i came with him if not i think i will go crazy man walking alone…. then he told me he had an extra Absolute Vodka Blackcurrent drink at home !!! I was like “WTH!!!!” why nv say!!! its okie lah cuz i nv told him i bring alcohol mah =) so he also dunnoe …. next time got outing i’ll get him to bring his version along =) hahahhaa.

Well, this guy is so pathetic la! I am like WTH now la. Songlin so sua ku, never drink alcohol before! Wah, they got A LOT OF VERSIONS LA! I didn't know that Absolut Kurant is called Absolute Vodka Blackcurrent drink!(P.S: He can't even spell blackcurrant!) HAHA. And I didn't know that Absolut Kurant is a DRINK not a Spirit!!!

  • Shannon, godwin and someone came along…. we were like “erm …. Why shannon and Godwin nv tell us they are coming …” But then we not so bad and shoo them away lah we just let them be...

Of course la! Mr Songlin is always so gay (happy)! Where got so bad one leh?! Of course you never shoo us away la! WHAT RIGHT HAVE YOU GOT TO SHOO US AWAY?! On WHAT BASIS?! On the basis that we came down NEAR your BBQ pit and SAT NEAR THE BBQ PIT?! Note: NEAR LEH. Of course you HAVE TO LET US BE. Or rather, IT'S A MUST TO LET US BE. You didn't book the bench NEAR the BBQ pit also leh! We never disturb you leh unless some idiotic people step on my tail la!

  • Highlights coming!!!! SJ smash Huici with her cake(the cake cost $60++ like WTF why get such a F***ing EX CAKE?!?!?!?!) and SJ start to make huici mad and huici start to get everyone who are there dirty of cuz not someone lah …. =) then we were playing and enjoying ourselve…. THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some women sound was being heard …” I’m So Pissed!!!! Cakes are meant to eat and not to be thrown!!!! I’m so getting out of there!!!” she start screaming and making a fuss of out it but then thing is we did not even care about her =). To us she is just some F***ing B**** make noise out of it(hello and excuse me, if you know we are going to throw the cakes, you can jolly well WALK away and not seating there like a stone and when things happened you start making a fuss out of it and by the way, it is OUR friend’s birthday party and not yours and YOU are not even INVITED!!! so SCRAM !!!!).

Wah... I didn't know that the bimbotic scream I let out was one of the highlights! I didn't know that he saw my twin sister! (Note: He used WOMEN.) I think it was the vodka that made him drunk till he saw another me. Wah.... I feel damn god honored that I am one of the highlights! :)though you said "we did not even care about her =)." I suggest you should be changing it to, "my friends did not even care about her, but I did! Cos' I said "go home la! no one ask u to come here." I'm sorry that I didn't make it known because I am hum ji!" Well, on top of that, he said that I should walk away and not SEAT there like a stone and screamed when things happen. Well, I told Terence (before the cake landed on me) that I trust that they should know their limits. I do not care if they throw the cake, as long as they know that there are people SEATING on the bench, and they should have common sense not to throw the cake where someone is SEATING there. But apparently, that's not the case, they behave as though as they RENTED THE ENTIRE PLACE. I pity the poor bangalahs or rather the old man or woman who will have to sweep the cake off. tsk tsk tsk. Take it for example, if Mr Lee Hsien Loong was SEATING there, after taking a casual walk down the beach, will they apologised if they smash cake onto his back? Of course they will la. Why is it so unfair? Though Mr Lee is the Prime Minister, he is also a human, just like me. Why do I don't deserve an apology? It's unfair isn't it? Not only the Prime Minister, but just a stranger who is SEATED there and got cake thrown onto his or her back will receive an apology from them. I wasn't bitchy towards them what! So what if I am Shannon's and Godwin's friend? Does the title of being their friend unable me to deserve an apology just because of their "highness" or is it because they do not have basic courtesy?! To add on, I am not a stone! If I am a stone, that makes him a GAY STONE. Besides, if he was using stone as an adjective to describe me, I was moving la. I was not stoning, in fact, I was talking to Terence and Godwin. I can't imagine me SEATING THERE LIKE A STONE and get my entire body numb. My nerve system is not spoilt mind you. Furthermore, I did not say I was invited what! I am not that thick- skinned. That GAY BOY only have the right to question my presence if I ate food that I did not pay for, drank your ABSOLUTE VOKDA BLACKCURRENT DRINK or some soft drinks without paying MY SHARE when I AM NOT INVITED. I didn't eat or drink anything because I clearly know that I AM NOT INVITED. I DID NOT DO ANYTHING TO OFFEND YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE AND I SAT FAR AWAY FROM YOU. I can just be a passerby what! So, my presence should not be a problem to you.

Note: He does not even know his basic command of the English Language: Punctuation

” I’m So Pissed!!!! Cakes are meant to eat and not to be thrown!!!! I’m so getting out of there!!!”

Notice his Open inverted commas are also Close inverted commas? HAHA. PATHETIC! And according to what he typed, I do not believe that I have such a bad command in the English Language, in my own defense, I said, " I’m so pissed! Cakes are meant to BE EATEN and not thrown! I’m GETTING OUT OF THIS FUCKING PLACE!" I guess my bitches seen me through my bitch moments. The word fucking is just used as an adjective to describe how pissed I am. I suggest he do some soul-searching before commenting on a FUCKING BITCH like me. Period.

3 comments:

addiction said...

The guy u are blogging bout, the eng seriously is cui-nessss. when I read his version, I dont believe that u did not use fuck that word in ur comment.Seriously, I had a hard time reading his blog. ps, "my eng is cui enough and i still dont understand what he is saying, what does it mean? curiousss."

Ms Claralicious said...

To: Mel
Well, babe, we gotta forgive people like him la! A little bit of spelling errors are fine but not that gay blog lah! we'll meet up soon dear! loves.

ChronoX said...

*throbbing headache as he post his comment* seriously clare do you have to blog about his english? I can hardly understand his writing can. It's really giving me a bad headache with all the wrong punctuations, grammars, sentence-structure and vocabulary. Sheesh.