Wednesday, May 30, 2007

IT'S A START!!!

Wha... After not blogging for like half a month, Blogger actually saves the post automatically!!! Well, I am god darn drained! I SWEAR! Dearest Rosie went back home for home leave and I am here looking after the household because Leng Leng and Ah Yoong have to work! Moreover, the 2 monsters are having holidays. Thank god Friday is the last day of school!


Well, I feel pretty bad abandoning my blog for half a month. But, I can't help it! My laptop was sent to Fujitsu on the 14th of May and I just got it back yesterday!
Firstly, my laptop ac port was spoilt! The current can't run la! Then what happen?! I had to change it. In the meantime, I changed my fan that was in my laptop and told them that there's a blue screen that kept on appearing!
"Harddisk malfunction. Please contact adminstrator"
YA WHAT! Apparently, it was my 1GB RAM that was faulty! I still must wait for the 1GB RAM to arrive cos' Fujitsu did not have any stock. When I thought everything was FINE. I found out that my WIRELESS CARD WASN'T WORKING!!! AND I HAD TO SEND IT BACK TO FUJITSU AGAIN!!! ARGHS! DARN IRRITATING!

I felt so handicapped without my dearest Kahlen for like 2 weeks! I hope that she doesn't break down anymore and would pull through with me till March 2009. Then I will buy a new laptop! In any case, Ah Yoong is thinking of buying one more laptop for me just in case Ms Kahlen break down again!
Now that I am back here, I got so many stuff to blog about! O-K-I-E!!! Let me take it slow. First and foremost, I got a new handphone-Nokia 7390 and I have a Clavinova at home now!!!


Secondly, edPilokee did another skit for Bishan Library. Adeline who was the one that helped me out with my Poly Forum invited edPilokee to put up a skit for an event- to thank patrons for visiting and supporting the library. During preparation:They did some Borat stuff la! Cute! And on a side note, Borat is coming up with a book! Wah... that Borat is a instant millionaire! Kena nominated for Oscar somemore! Just like the Singaporean in his late twenties/early thirties who strike the $6.5 million toto prize! Kenneth did a tremendous job as the narrator. Special thanks to those peeps who turned up! Your efforts are truly appreciated!!!

Okie, I feel that my hair is like too blonde la! Nevermind, Claudine is going to dye my hair this Friday! Just in time for another runway show I am doing on the 16th I think. Yes, this time it's for a local brank, myuk.

THIRDLY, I REMOVED MY BRACES!!! YES, AFTER 2 YEARS! Well, it all started with the two bugs bunny teeth I used to have. But now, NO MORE! Compared to this girl that suan-ed me last year!

http://www.friendster.com/user.php?statpos=bc&uid=5651754

Take a good look! Above is her friendster profile.

Stupid woman! Talk so much. "I got discount with my braces and my period of putting braces will be faster than yours."

IDIOT! Talk so much... but what happen?! I removed them already! Stupid woman!

My upper jaw was overcrowded so I had to remove 2 pre-molars. I kept them for 2 years already!

My braces which I took out. It's part of my collection...

AND...

The last shot with my braces on: I know we look like retards!



And stupid fella FONDLE with my camera. But I must say, he do take good pictures:


AND WHEN I HAD MY BRACES OFF...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...




AND... the 2 photos that are going to be my all time favourite:
I know he looks tooooooooo sexy la! He looks best in this. ((: And I think I am going to see this picture always!

Not forgetting... my all time gay partner! LOLS!


Till then...

3 comments:

jovieee said...

OMG~
clara u look like a xiao mei mei now!
LOLOLOL

Ms Claralicious said...

xiao mei mei without those braces?! okie!

kimmi said...

wah lao eh... look like jessica liu sia.