Friday, May 11, 2007

Glitz 2007

Well, today, we had this Glitz Ceremony 2007. It's an event whereby RP give out awards to sportsmen and sportswomen AND for people who have stretched their hands out in Community Service.

Well, I skipped school today. As always, I overslept and I missed my UT. Terence went for blood donation AGAIN. I was supposed to go la. But I wasn't allowed to because I had some herbal soup yesterday. darn!
Terence took this photo. Apparrently, it was too far! ):
And, yes, the entire team after the award presentation. (:
It's been a long time we both took a photo:

Well, here's my certificate and my trophy. Kinda stupid la. But then again, I am happy that after going through so much, these are the only stuff to recognise my efforts.

Some old photos at Mount Faber:




Well, today's Glitz was darn god good because we had a joker in the event! Well, I would not mention names for some reasons la. But she is darn god funny! She probably won the Best Speaker Award. The way she speaks: I would like to thank *pause* my committee *pause* With- *pause* out you all, I *pause* would not be able *pause* to do this *pause* alone. Her spoken english is completely horrible! I do not understand how she conduct meetings...
okie! information overload.
AND... I seriously could not understand 50% of her speech!
ask me! ask me! PLEASE ASK ME WHO IT IS!!! I WILL TELL YOU PERSONALLY. ((:

3 comments:

kimmi said...

congrats congrats!!!

i wanna play with the trophy and hold it as if I WON THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!

Ms Claralicious said...

yea kimmi. try okie! i think i MIGHT lend it to u!

kimmi said...

no "might".

it's a "must"!