Sunday, June 04, 2006

As much as I always complain that I'm so tired! damn! I'm still so sleepy! Despite sleeping for 11 hours. I'm still so sleepy. Butttt...... NOT TO FEAR! Cause, HARD GAY WILL SAVE THE DAY! *shakes my hips* LOLs. The fact is that, today marks the first day of my 2 weeks holiday! I foresee more fun and laughter! More.... lovvvvveeeeeee of course! Well, let's check in what we have installed yesterday, the last day of 1st half of the 1st semester! Thank god! It was Cognitive Processes and Problem Solving. I loveeee this module man! Not to forget the faciliator too! And here I present to you...
Computing Maths faci gave my group a box of chocos! i tell u.. JUST INDULGE!That's me and my love!My GOLDFISH!The ROBOT'S team! ahemm... Sabita's team I mean!Aisyah's group!Wandi's... And Ash.... poor ash.. with.... Finally......... MY GROUP! we're da best right?
Candid shot!........ hopefully, he doesn't sue me for this...


Well, time flies, i can't believe that i'm having holidays. Well, after class... Aisyah jio me go makan ice cream! Her treat! lols. we sat at the smoking corner and chit chat. cool sia...

I'm missing daddy... And i think i wanna replenish my sleep now. till then... see ya!

scratched @ 9.59pm

No comments: