Wednesday, June 21, 2006

4 million smiles!

Alright, I missed out loads of things here. One of them is the 4 million smiles campaign! OMG! I was with LiJie at Orchard Road on my holidays when we were spotted... This is the outcome after our photo is being taken!


If you can't figure what they wrote in the email, It's "Clara Liew Yan Sin".... so dotx.
Alright, the yellow box.. I know it' small, soooo.....
This is a better close up! Can u believe it? The photographer thought we are sisters. Do we look like sisters? errmmms *thinks*

Then, I got an itchy backside! wahahahahaha! I tried submitting me and daddy's picture... and........ ker-ching.... you have it!


See the yellow box again? wahahaha! and.. here's the close up!

lalalala... nice right? i'm loving it...

loads happening.. give me more time to blog! I'm soooooo screwed! =)

scratched at 12.22pm

No comments: