Wednesday, June 28, 2006

SUPERMAN!

I just got back from the GALA premier of superman! (THANKS MS SITI!) I'm so dead freaking tired. And I must say... it's a good movie!
My movie premier tickets!Why must you look all so sleepy?


ya la.... that's me after the movie. look a lil' teary right? tsk tsk


ultimatebiitch's ratings: 4/5
Well, though I almost fell asleep at the start of the movie (Daddy Dickson had to wake me up). The entire movie is like 2 hours to 2 1/2 hours long! AND, if you are interested in catching the movie, remember my tip (if you are a girl): BRING LOADS OF FUCKING TISSUES! t girls cries easily... Arrrr..... good.. then u can comfort her. And guys, this is a good opportunity for you to bring girls that you have a crush on and especially if that girl cries easily. good opportunity for guys to comfort them!!
For a hard rock for me to actually cry, it's something. (Someone practically laughed at me for crying!) It's just sad la. The sad romantic story between Louis and Superman. Aiyo, AND I love superman's BLUE EYES! AND to think that SUPERMAN HAD A............ okays. I guess I'll shut my mouth. Information overload especially to those who wanna catch the movie! The last 5 to 10 minutes were amazing. My eyes were flooded! If they prolong that part, I guess everyone will be swimming in the cinema! (AND having myself drowned in my own tears! CAUSE I CAN'T SWIM! Kim, Siti, it's already an OPEN SECRET!)

SLEEPING TIME!!! BASIC SCIENCE TML!



scratched @ 12.22am



No comments: