Friday, March 31, 2006

It's so un-glam man!

What is so un-glam? That's when you finished blogging and then it screwed up on you. And now, I'm continuing from where i left off. Well, Kim called me and she was in tears, so, me, being the natural kind soul.. a-hem.. i told her that i would accompany her to NYP to settle it. wahahaha.. and then we went to Republic to settle my stuff... and that's to collect my laptop and i tell u... I'M LOVING IT!

I met Daddy after that. And realised that he was invloved in the car accident. His hand was all bandaged. gawd! I was so shocked. When he told me he was writing a statement via sms. I first thought he got into a fight. BUT, i didn't expet this coming... so bad! God! I was trying so hard to keep cool when he stepped in. Maybe that was why i look like i was SO BUSY. tsk tsk tsk.

On Tues, was the MOST disappointing day man! I purposely took leave for the impt event. The ZA couple search! GOD! and i must tell u! Daddy and I was terribly disappointed! We didn't win. It's okay i guess. At least we were the 1st runner up right daddy! *smilez* Disappointing yes, but no matter what, our hearts are tied as one! =)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday, Yu Pei and I went shopping! And i must say, I'm OFFICIALLY A CAM WHORE! wahahaha! look at those pictures man! Yu Pei and I met up at about 1 and we went lunching. We then walked to the Esprit boutique near Meritus Mandarin. I went there to BUY SOMETHING. i mean... WANTED.. but ended up walking out empty-ended. We then went to Wisma to take a look at Charles and Keith. We saw a pair of beautiful heels but then we couldn't get our sizes. I then requested the lady to check whether Plaza Singapura have our sizes. AND... there was! THANK GOD! We then hit for Esprit's Wisma to get my stuff. and i must say, I FEEL SO PROUD. I'M TEMPORARY PROUD TO BE THE OWNER OF "IT". And i HOPE that it FITS daddy. Cause I'm sure it'll fit! ohh boy... We went to Plaza Singapura to get our heels. Unfortunately, My eye caught on a better looking pair! It was beautiful man. AND THE MATERIAL IS SO SOFT! It was just my lucky day! Yu Pei and I ended up buying the same pair and same COLOUR! After touring in the shop, we went to Gelare for tea. wha.. I tell you guys.. Its SIMPLY PURE PAMPERING! ohh boy.. check out the pictures!

I forsee a tough day at work tml. It will be a long day man! Gonna bring daddy for his x-ray tml!AND pay is coming in tml! wahahaha...! till then... *muacks* OUUUTTZZ!wheeeeeeeeee...

No comments: