Friday, March 10, 2006

it's like that

ENOUGH! till then.. i'll say GOODBYE. I SWEAR I'M GOING MIA! i need a break. a real break for sure.. I'M GONNA BREAK LOSE! (Siti, u know what i mean.) it's enough. i had enough! old flames coming back. DOES EVERYONE CARE SO MUCH ABOUT URE FUCKING IMAGE OR LOOKS?!? i ain't saying that i'm pretty. but i definitely look better than my secondary sch and primary school days.. and to those fucking people. NO ONE WILL SPOIL WHAT I HAVE NOW. I'M HAPPY! THAT'S ALL!

p.s:
I know ya reading this. The right person will figure out. Everytime i try to talk to u. I failed. I've never to talk to u before. and i mean heart to heart talk. You are the only one that i do not have it with. Whenever i see you, i just let loose. i dun feel like talking because OUR moments are SPECIAL. Just a glance is just enough. You being like that whenever something happens makes me feel bad. You give me a very bad feeling. It's as though you don't trust me. It's as though you dun have faith in me. It's as if you are not sure how i feel about you. AND it's as if you doubt me. It's sad boy. It's so sickening. I understand your point of view. I've never doubt you. I hate the feeling. It's depressing. i dunno.. i'm sick.. that's all. it's mentally torturing. People tell me you are possessive. I know. I call that love. But then again, they tell me being possessive is not love. I'm not confused. i know you feel the same way as i do. I feel that i've failed. I've failed badly. I feel that i've failed in expressing myself. but i've never have this feeling. till then.. i'll see..

No comments: