Monday, March 20, 2006

Crashed

What will you do if the whole world come crashing on you? How do you defined a crash? How do you even know when the whole world is crashing on you?

March has been the MOST HORRIBLE month so far. It has been a "broke" month i must say.. AND it has been the SLOWEST month so far.. AND it's has been the WORST month for me i must say! APRIL HURRY! I'M WAITING!

What should i do when YOU don't even listen to me. What's the point of me screaming and you screaming when YOU don't even listen. YOU have your OWN HELP. It seems like you don't even need me. I'VE MY LIFE MUM! The two kids don't even want to listen. What else can i do? All you want to see, is my face right at your face everyday. IF me, going out is an selfish act towards the two. What about them? They not doing their homework and not listening AND not fulfilling their reponsibilities are also SELFISH acts. Cause they DEPRIVE MY FUN! and when they grow up. Who's gonna replace the fun i've missed? If they DO NOT have help.. i'll help them.. they are lazy. I DON'T HIT THEM. Cause i'm NOT ALLOWED to. DADDY! STOP STOPPING ME. I'LL DEAL WITH THEM MY OLD WAY! yes daddy, that's it.. FEAR.

No comments: