Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Dates to remember!

Alright man! My Ice Lemon Tea is set! Time to start blogging. heee... Let me track back.. On the 25th of March, Daddy went to Republic Poly with me. It was pretty fun. yaya.. It was pretty rough in the morning at first cause we had a fight the night before. He was mad because i went home late. But I went to err... i went to... okay. NO EXCUSES i know. We reached Woodlands at about 8.45am. We were like pretty early! Then, Daddy went throught the matriculation process with me. Cool. It was pretty easy. And if people were to ask me how Republic Poly is like... errr... all I can say is that... Some parts are still under renovation + "where got time?"--->( okay, inside joke, only daddy knows! =) ) The people there were sort of pretty friendly. We saw some mums who were SUPER-KIASU..

" You sure is like that ar? "
" Huh? Where is the queue for the payment? WHERE IS THE QUEUE? "
" Oh Ya, MUST ar.. MUST buy computer insurance! Your kor kor SAY ONE! UNDERSTAND? "

We saw some ah-lian and ah-beng wannabes. And daddy was like.. " Mummy, U have competition!" Ohh.. sorry, i'll form my own bitch club i guess... ah-lians are OUT! We saw GOLDEN MONKEYS too! Not forgetting that bunch of NERDS too..!

Daddy and I went for lunch at Causeway Point after that. I must say, the asam pedas there is.. SUPER-SHIOK ar. After having our fill, we went to catch a last minute movie. "Yours, Mine, and Ours " (Daddy can't remember the title! he ended up saying. "Yours, Mine, Us..." wahahaha!) The movie was pretty good. Real comedy man! Didn't regret watching it. Furthermore, this is the first time i watched movie with Daddy WITHOUT anyone around. Ohh yaa.. forgot to say, First time I sat on the Couple Seats and I must say.. It was GOOD! *smilez*

We met Lijie after that to bring her to Pasir Ris to meet Stanley. Wha lao, Daddy, don't you feel that we're like matchmakers? hee...

Yesterday, which was the 27th of March. I followed my dear Kim for her poly registration. She was in tears when she called me the night before! I followed....

fucked up blogger! It screwed up EVERYTHING! DAMN!


Whatever it is i'm going shopping tml with Yu Pei. Charles and Keith here we come!

No comments: