Wednesday, December 05, 2007

eveything comes undone.

WARNING: SUPER LONG POST!!!

I haven't been blogging for almost half a month. Maybe it is really half a month. I have been pretty busy. (it's LAZY. Being busy is an excuse) Well, for the past few weeks. There was an important and huge event that took place. (To me) It's the efforts I guess. I NEVER did anything so much for a person before. It was Terence's birthday. But before that, I had a massive shopping spree at DFS galleria. It was some private sales thingy. Well, I managed to settle Terence's birthday gift there and I got a Celine wallet for myself.

My mum bought an Ermenegildo Zegna belt for Terence for his birthday.
As for me, I bought a Gucci Handphone strap. (Couldn't afford much la!)
On the 18th, I brought the soon-to-be birthday boy to Carousel (Recommended by Siti), Royal Plaza on Scotts for dinner.



I was the Strawberry eater for the night! ((:

After that, I brought baby boy to Suntec City. Planned a surprise for him. I dedicated a song by Shania Twain, You're still the one and a Laser Message. Can you imagine how romantic is that? UNFORTUNATELY, THE LASER MESSAGE MACHINE WAS OUT OF ORDER THAT DAY! WHAT LUCK!

I immediately broke down la! Hmm.. poor boyfriend had to bring me to Pan Pacific for a few drinks. He ordered a Strawberry Daiquiri.I must say, Strawberry Daiquiri it meant for the people who have extreme mood swings (like me) accompanied with the sounds of careless whisper by the resident band. PLUS, having the lead singer saying, "though the laser is spolit, I still love you many and thanks for the night!"

I swear I was embarrased yet pleased yet touched. Cos' no one ever did that. ((:

On the 19th, my dad showed me his bias-ness! Thinking of it makes me wanna bash Terence up. My dad opened a Johnny Walker Blue Label just for Terence's birthday! My dad have NEVER EVER open a bottle (not even a cheapo Vokda Absolut can!) for MY BIRTHDAY, or, ANY OTHER SPECIAL OCCASSION FOR ME! Very Very Pian Xin hor! ARGHS!
And we went to watch the preview of enchanted. Special thanks to Nuffnang! ((:
The movie was marvellous and funny la! Well, we went home after the movie, and that's when I started rushing like a busy ant. I went home, change, grab the canvas, bought candles, took the cake from my fridge which I placed in for 15 mins.( I bought the mango cheesecake with Terence before we went home and I lied to him that Clifton wanted it! HAHA. I can be a good liar too!) I lied to him that I am going out for supper with my mum too! Then, I took a bus to Ubi and wanted to take another to his place. My objective is to reach before the clock strikes 12am. Well, I waited for the bus till I was rather impatient and I cabbed. My childhood friend, Estee helped me gained entry to his lift lobby. I waited outside his house for 15 mins and then asked him to open his freaking door. But he didn't! What a spoiler! His brother was the one that open the door but in anycase, he saw the cake with a candle, and a birthday song from me. HAHA. He just shut up. ARGHS!

On the day of his birthday, his 2 brothers, Leonard and Godwin and I had a cake for him. It was from Tiramusutra. Here the link. The cake was fantastic! LOADS OF ALCOHOL! Then again, another surprise. HAHA.





Over the weekend I went over to Terence's place and saw the canvas being hung up. I was pleased. His parents even praised for the nice piece done. His parents and his cousins all went to Royal Plaza on Scotts for dinner again. And, I must say, the service at Carousel is still as good as ever. The service makes a big difference!

AT CAROUSEL:
I bought another cake for Terence, celebrating his birthday with his cousin, Esmonde. And the birthday song from the staff of Carousel was really wonderful and fab!


We hopped to B.One. (formerly known as Barnone)
And another birthday song, sabo-ed by yours truly and I hope Pam didn't get into much trouble! My apologies my dear!
Next was PRCS NA cohort reunion.





My new phone:

and I am gonna change it again! The colours are fading! BAD PHONE! It's medication time! ((:
-It was the BEST. Cos' I know I did it.

No comments: