Sunday, December 30, 2007

Vacation so far.

Well, this blog has been lagging big time. However, I still thank the daily readers who have popping by. Hopefully, my ratings don't deteriorate. Well, before school closed 2 weeks back, my camera landed in the hands of Vincent and Vivian. They went on and snap snap snap and my camera was polluted BIG TIME! Well, I decided to pick up a few shots and placed it up here.

The Buttocks Clan



Jian Yong, Me, Vivian, Vincent and Pris

The entire kampong went to the zoo together!
I must say! Terence and me had a horrible time dealing with 4 kids! Maybe if all the kids were well-behaved, we shouldn't have a problem! What whatever it is, a group of 4 kids was too much for me!

Mel bought me a Christmas Present! Something I always wanted! A earrings' stand! DAMN COOL LA! So cute somemore! :)

A celebration of 3 years of friendship! Cheers SuperSumo! :) EdPilokee had some gathering la! For a special occasion and we surprised Ridwan. Well, I can't reveal about that special occasion till it's time.

A shot of a vain pot me:

And PART of the team that attended the dinner. We had ours at Sakura downtown east.

And last but not least, a picture of Jian Yong's wife, Mirnal (I think it's spelled this way)
Can you be my BFF?! Story up soon! :D

p.s: I have formed my FYP team and I think it's gonna be a good experience. A team consisting of 3 slackers(includes me, Jian Yong and Vincent) and a girl (Netty) who doesn't attend school often! Let's see how far we can go!

No comments: