Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Tell me what a BITCH wants..

Tell me man, WHAT A BITCH WANTS? Maybe some things are really meant to be. I deleted my previous blog due to some reasons. I don't like some things hat are happening now, so, i would rather prevent them from happening than to think of a solution when it happens. People call me selfish. Yes, i am I save my own skin b4 anything else. Cause i think if i don't save myself, no one will, my defination of a BITCH is a Babe that is In Total Control of Herself. And i hereby warn people i don't like to back off. I'm telling you, I ain't gonna be Ms Nice anymore. Just don't piss me off further. I really mean it. Cause if see that again. You know who you are. And if there's any case that i see you with my love ones... You'll hear MY NOISE not me keeping mum. Cause i'm an unreasonable bitch. get it? unreasonable! that's how i'm gonna be.

No comments: