Saturday, December 31, 2005

alcoholic!

hey, i'm in for blogging again. LOL. i cooked laska today. very cool. i was drinking too. whiskey water, coke + whiskey and vodka with green apple juice! LOL. i tell ya. it's freaking happening! i got a lil' drunk. my apologies to those people that i disturb. i do not know why i did that. but i just feel like doing. I'm crazy. yeah! why did i drink? Maybe because i'm feeling freaking vexed for no particular reason? i know. a BITCH! maybe that's really what a BITCH WANT! LOL! oh ya, i went shopping yesterday! It was freaking cool. Dear met me in town. for the like first time? just because he wanna see me... AwWw... how sweet is that. I'm so freaking touched! LOL. anywayz, we had our usual dinner at subway, met Amos and his cousins at lucky plaza, slack here and there, smoke here and there. long time since i had that kind of life. and that means.... MORE CLUBBING! lol They were cool ppl. I went back to pasir ris with dear, and we took loads of photos! and they were nice! check out my friendster! LOL. till then..

No comments: