Monday, April 07, 2008

Stronger than ever.

I promise myself to be stronger. I promise you that I will be much stronger if I sacrifice you. Kim is right, I am a strong person and Nobody can be as strong as me. Thanks Kim. I am all ready to fight the emotional battle and trauma. I know I'll be fine. You guys have always been my strength. Dinner was fanastic with his family yesterday. It felt so warm again, but then weird without him. But I was happy though. Sitting in the car was weird too as there was an empty space between me and Timothy. However, I am thankful that I am still able to dinner with people who are still so dear to me. I am indeed more thankful receiving a call from his mum this morning, hoping that I was on my way to school. Thank you so much! I am really happy and touched. For now that I am accused of being with someone else. I do not need to convince anyone. I resign to fate.

Hairshow Post is pending. :)

3 comments:

Jen said...

keep staying strong girl!
lotsa "fishes" out there in the ocean.

take care! cheers!
Jen a.k.a KuanLi

Anonymous said...

Hey babe, stay strong! What happen in the past are all past, we look at the future ok? It's difficult to put down but you've done well so far. So stay strong k? =) Anything just give me a call, i'll lend you a listening ear.

Anonymous said...

"So when you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you'll finally see the truth
That a hero lies in you.."