Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Forging strength from weakness

Alright, after a long time, I managed to get my ass here. And start to blog. Well, everyone started asking and questioning about those emotional posts. For now, I just have to say that I am still going on fine. It's been a rough ride for the past month. Yes. Finally, I have the courage to say that: Terence and I are not together anymore. It's been a difficult period. Till now, but I know I am getting better right now. And I promise that the random-ness will get back yea? Even after changing blogskin, (cos' I am still WAITING VERY PATIENTLY FOR SOMEONE TO GET MY BLOGSKIN DONE..) I kinda realised that some things remain the same which kinda sucks big time. It's like, it's been quite a while after someone was with you, and then when you try to get rid of certain things, or when you try to get back on track, it's so difficult. Cos' memories kill. I will have a closure like how I always do right in this blog. I will when I am ready, emotionally stable. :)

Well, after that faithful day, the other two princesses (who were the first to know about this) suggested for an outing with ICE CREAM. And of all places, THE CATHY.
There were more photos, but I guess this would be enough. Cos' the rest are just too, weird to be up here. Cos' Siti can't stop snapping despite how I was feeling.



I went to Sentosa together with the other princess few weeks back.

Nothing much to update. Read her post to find out more: CLICK HERE




Well, I also realised that Kevin Ban, who is one of my colleague at MC.Models: is one of the princesses' childhood friend from church! WHAT A SMALL WORLD!!!


Well, during this period of time, someone has been helping me out, going out with me, making sure that I am okie. Liasing with my 2 princesses, to make sure I do not fall back to ground zero. Many thanks to you!
The above picture: Small Bully said that some singaporeans will be damn weird and irritating to take a picture of a person who is wearing an army uniform and a girl who is standing beside him, listening to songs together via mp3 and accuse the poor guy of an offense: An act of affection in public. So, I said that I would be that irritating and dumb singaporean and post it in my blog.


Well, besides having great friends during the day time, I have a bunch of nice people at night too. Especially when I do not want to stay at home, facing 4 walls, and those memories kept keep pumping in. Plus, I can't sleep at all! So, I rather go out. Some people will actually say that "having this kind of nightlife is your thing", but they really do not understand. They do not understand the pain that you are going through, facing four walls, looking at stuffed toys on your bed, and crying non-stop till 6 or 7am. Expect me to go where?! Go mustafa huh? And smell all the people who live in mars who haven't heard of what perfume or cologne is? Expect me to go shopping?! At where?!

Some people say that I am running away, my mum, my dear girlfriends, but what can I do? I cannot do anything. I do not want to do certain things and people think that I am seeking for attention. I CHOSE TO SELF-DESTRUCT. So, my nightlife has been like this:


Models Night Out:

Dbl O:
And some bitch reunion (with a guy who I havent met for years!):

And a super tall girl! who is bloody 1.8m and she still wear heels!




Clara and Long lost friend Daniel!:


It was crazy having 2 bottles!


AND THEN, WE HOPPED TO DBL O AGAIN!

And as usual,
We zouked too, went all crazy,


with flaming Lamborgini,

Basically, it was many zouks, and DBL O! I am a resident of DBL O lah! Even the bouncer recognises me. "Eh, I see you every week!" Even certain people who I always seem to meet. CRAP. Basically, its because DBL O is cheap! The drinks are only $3 for shots and glasses, $12 per jug.


Well, whenever I go with my gfs, the ratio to girls and guys are like sperms and eggs. it's like millions of sperms to one egg. So, me and my gfs will start kissing each other on the dancefloors and all the sperms will just stare and back off! It's like SO FUNNY! And whenever we aren't high enough to kiss one another, we will go screaming and shouting (You wouldnt want to know what we said.) and they will just back off. HAHA. Luckily, most of the times, there's Daniel and Small Bully there!

NOT FORGETTING SITI'S TRADITION OF CAKE GIVING!!!
Right now, life has been busy for me. Giving tuitions, Working with MC.models, FYP research, Silver Ribbon. I'm going on fine. I am going along fine but why?! Why do some things just can't seem to get out of my mind.
Well, I somehow wish that you didn't leave. Cos' if you didn't, no one, no sperms will be on my back now. I will be leading a peaceful life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My dearest Clara.
I don't and will never know how much pain Terence has inflicted onto you and how fast you're self-destructing. But somehow, I can relate to that.

Hang in there. Maybe we're never supposed to feel any better. Maybe the pain will be there forever. But everytime you're faced with a decision to choose love and life, over hurt and sorrow, choose life. Because over time, it'll be nothing more than a bad memory. And in time, you'll have better moments with someone who will make you happier and feel better. It is this hope and promise which will buffer you from this painful present.

Take care! And honey, you can't destroy yourself over this. You've got runways and shopping to catch up.

Be safe!

~Ahmad