Saturday, March 29, 2008

Clara is just like a DURIAN.

Small Bully said that, "You are just like a durian. There are 3 levels to know you. 1st level: You appear to be unfriendly and bitchy, just like the durian shells. Those who dare to take on the challenge and be condemned will complete the 1st level, and will proceed to the 2nd level and that would be: Smelling the pungent smell of durians is like getting hit by your words with massive bitching. If anyone succeeds in enduring, they will proceed to the last level: Learning to appreciate the taste of the fruit, which is like learning to appreciate you of who you are and what you stand for. "


Somehow, how true! Yesterday, I went Dbl O again, well, I got to admit that I was high. Sadly, small bully wasn't there. Thank god for Flavia, Eddie, and Long Ge. Well, let's talk about sperms right now. I hate it. I hate when people blame me for not being able to get over Terence. I mean, COME ON! WHAT IS ALL OF YOUR PROBLEM?! Is it my fault?! Is it my fault for me to get emotional?! Is it my fault to get hurt?! Am I not entitled to my own emotions?! Is it your problem when I look and behave so happily, bitchy and crazy when I am actually hiding things inside?! Does it even concern you guys?! What are you guys after for?! I am not that 14 or 15 naive year old kid you guys think I am. Do not act like you care as if I am part of your tongue and not having me will actually make you guys lose your speech. HAHA. It's just not about looks but being attracted to my strong character?! I am NOT dumb. Well, WHAT MAKES YOU APPROACH A GIRL? Everyone is superfical. Come on! Do not give me the bull crap shit. I am not saying that I am pretty pretty. But I know I look average. I can handle my own problems. When I said I do not want a boyfriend in my life now, it just means NO. I hate it when you guys keep pushing me. I do not like it at all. For the first time, I STAND THIS FIRM.



I WANT TO BE SINGLE. I DO NOT WANT ANY RELATIONSHIP.



I hope you guys get it straight. I am sick of all of you proposing proposals. Everything is about me and myself. I have a problem. I am reserving the last. All the lasts. You can call me stupid. You can call me being paranoid and dumb. But that's how I like it. To reserve all the lasts.



And of course, it's so irritating having guys telling me that they are gonna get strawberries for me. They just do not get it. NOT EVERYONE CAN BUY ME STRAWBERRIES.

You should have the courtesy to ask, "May I buy strawberries?" And when I just look at you and say, "NO" Just don't. Cos' even if you do, I will throw it away no matter how much I like them. Do not ask why. But there's a reason behind it.


Well, yesterday, we had the FULL TIME BUTTOCKS IMPROMPTU MEETING! I was recruiting models at Lido when I bumped into Vivian. She needed to do some hair treatment for this coming 3rd of April event.

After bringing the 2 models for the hair show casting, Desiree told me that she do not need any female models anymore. Totally crap! And that they were in need of one urgent male model who is willing to cut his hair. At that moment, Vincent came into my mind because I remembered him complaining to me about his hair length about a week ago. So I called him down for casting while waiting for Vivian to finish her hair treatment. And BINGO! ALL 3 MET UP AT CHARLES & KEITH. The 小老婆 needed her 3 inches high heels for the show on the 3rd. Luckily, I already had one. After stepping out of the shop, this was what happen to the husband.

Both wives dumped all the bags to him! Poor boy! But we still love you lah Vincent!

Well, 3 of us are super close that everywhere we go, Vincent will be mistaken as Vivian's bf or my bf! So, me and Vivian said that Vincent is like every girl's bf!
Vincent and me then sent Vivian to the MRT station and we headed to Pepper Lunch, Vincent had this crazy idea of creating the "Lover's set" HAHA. It's crappy though.
I guess it's a wrap up. The full time buttocks will be striking the runway on the 3rd of April 2008 at St. James. Please do come down and lend your support! DO NOT BRING BANNERS! HAHA. I was just kidding.

I'm pretty tired now. I didn't get to sleep for a night now. I need to get some rest, and take care of myself. I've not been feeling well and I sure do know the reason why. Whatever it is, To Charity or Teddy, I am so sorry. I am really sorry. I wouldn't want to make you suffer. Crap. I need to book appointments, do paperwork and I need money money money! MANY MONEY! MANY MANY MORE THAN MANY MANY!

Okie, and I am back to work now!

No comments: