Sunday, January 06, 2008

Clara is too happy!

Alright, it's exactly 12am and I have no idea why I am happy! Terence's mum said that make up makes a girl happy and indeed! I just ordered 2 dresses online, I am stocking in my fake eyelashes! And guess what?! I found out a webbie which has ALL THE TIPS in the world, regarding your face, lips, eyes, etc. (From little tips of the application of make up all the way to skin care! ) Too bad! I am selfish and I won't tell you the link! Search for it yourself! However, I won't hesitate to answer your questions. Just email me or leave a comment! I will definitely help you out with it!

Before I go, here's 7 ways to eliminate DARK CIRCLES!

#01: Get enough sleep. Try to go to bed a little earlier than you normally would.
#02: Cucumber slices have a soothing effect on the eyes.
#03: Use sunscreen every day and moisturize in the night preferably using a good under eye cream.
#04: Drink plenty of water to hydrate the skin.
#05: Apply cold compresses. E.g, Freeze 2 metal spoons (or pebbles), and place them on your eyes.
#06: Eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Iron deficiency can be a cause for dark circles around the eyes.
#07: Take 2 teabags that you have already used put them in the freezer until they are cold (approximately 30 mins) then put them on your eyes. Use this tip daily and watch your dark circles fade away bring these teabags to use instead of wasting them.

Or maybe I should start out with my own beauty blog! :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

teabags??

ure sure or not?.its like brownish and if I oready have an eye-bag, wldnt it makes worst?? Hmm..

P/S: Not that Im having an eye-bag coz I slept well, thank you..

*grinz*

Ms Claralicious said...

Yea, teabags do the trick! The colour will not diffuse into your skin lah Ms Siti!!! HAHA

Anonymous said...

hey ger.. i link yya in blog wo.. www.sweetheartzsmile.blogspot.com u can go view mine if u wan it.. k. =D