Tuesday, January 22, 2008

2008, so far,

I was looking through my archives and I realised that I only have like 2 posts for January. This is so depressing! Well, January has been quite a ride for me. So many things happen. Terence gave me my present on New Year's day! HAHA. Sadly, I did not give him anything except for a card that I need all by myself. That boy didn't mind cos' no one made a card for him. So, it's good nothing. (I won't show the present! (: )

Well, after Terence got his pay, he went bonkers in Causeway Point. We always went over to the arcade to scoop up TOYS! The picture below is only 1/3 of the entire collection!
Now, this is what he enjoyed scooping! All the Jumbos, Bambi etc. : He bought a HUGE baby tigger that's 1/3 my height! Plus the rest la. I have no idea what I am typing.Anyhow, we had too much sweets that we have them to small little kids in the arcade! We even give them to the customer service officer at cathay causeway point. And she was like, "wahh!!! So many sweets huh?!" Then I told her that we do not need the sweets, it's just the toy that matters. And she went like, "huh! You so lucky! I ask my boyfriend to play the games and take the toy for me, he say that I am crazy. He rather spend the money to buy the toy alone!" Well, thinking back, I used to have an ex bf who scolded me because I spent $100 on arcade games. If I were to tell my mum or even my dad, they will definitely scold me! But, looking at another view, the feeling is unexplainable. You do not feel the pinch if you get something you really like. But whatever, I am happy.

I went for dad's 3rd uncle's daughter's wedding. Special thanks to my personal designer who survived my cries and whines! HAHA. And because of my personal designer, I look pretty that day. Everyone said I was pretty! HAHA. Well, with exception for my dress, it was a gift from Terence too. I am gonna wear it for new year! :)


Well, over last weekend, I had a fashion show at Suntec City. It was really fun! Here are some pictures la!

Well, I just received a friendster message from Stella. She just opened her very own BLOGSHOP! For some reasons, I won't put the link up here for FREE PUBLICITY! If you are interested, just leave me a comment. And I will decide whether I wanna release the link.

No comments: