Friday, December 08, 2006

i love you, truly

This post, is just for that special someone who recently entered my life. Yes, Indeed, this post is gonna be about him. And if anyone ask whether I am emo now, yes, I am indeed emo now.

To My dearest Mr Reuben Gan:


It's going to be like 4 more days before I fly off to Thailand.


Though I know it doesn't end here, I know I miss you.


It's amazing how things happen to us. Let's do a track back. We have been girlfriends for like 2 months? It just like THAT... that we become an item. Though we restricted ourselves and tell ourselves that things are simply impossible, it just happened at the right place and time. You were my shoulder to cry on when we were girlfriends, and I know you still are. You were my soulmate when we were girfriends, to a point whereby we can talk about anything. Heart to heart talks and I'm glad that we are still able to do that, even now that we are in a relationship. I am also glad that nothing changed. Thanks for pulling through with me for all those hard and depressing moments when you were my girlfriend, and, as well as, on the route to be my boyfriend. Though we are like soooo FRESH, but at the rate we are going, I am afraid. FEAR is what I face for myself. I miss you more each day. And I love you even more each day. Thank you for being so maganimous and thanks for sharing this particular phase of life together with me. As I said, you made me believe that such a wonderful person like you actually do exist. Thanks baby, I love you. (:


Let's just enjoy the moment alright? We have 4 more days.


- when love is a gun separating me from you.

No comments: