Tuesday, November 14, 2006

what's hot?


This is the movie that I watched with GIRLFRIEND. I tell you. Holly Valance is sooooooooooooooooo HOT!!! OMG!
I myself as a girl find her SUPER HOT. But what about guys? And yes GIRLFRIEND fantasized about her. I rate this, 4 out of 5 thumbs, Sizzling HOT MOVIE!

PLUS!



Well, I had a late night movie with... Ian, Gerrad, Reuben, Chun Hwee, SaraNatasha, Ash and Adam on Friday night/ Saturday Morning. Met Fawwas too! That guy with the beautiful voice!
Step Up was a wonderful movie! Storyline is predictable. Romantic though, with dashes of egoism, jealously and sadness. Must watch okays? (:



Well, I went to school on Thursday with some funny funny dressing la! Started to cam whore!

here
and there...And Azy and Me!

Mr Chewy!And GIRLFRIEND!
I went to Mr Ridwan and Ms Aslina house for our weekly meeting cum Jalan Raya! Ms Aslina can cook leh!
We settled loads of stuff. (: Some things have been finalised! happy happy!Another shot with the big man!

P.S: I will give you a list of ppl I HATE! KEEP CHECKING IN! (:
And yes, these are my memory lanes.



- I wished for no one except you to shelter me from my pain. But, we are so near yet so far.

No comments: