Monday, November 06, 2006

I drowned in martell

Well, well, well, Saturday night was hell for me! I enjoyed the night man! Met up with Girlfriend, Chun Hwee, Adam, Ian and Joshua. We went to Vivo City and it was really CROWDED!

First thing that caught my eye was....


OMG! SWEETS SWEETS SWEETS!

It was freaking crowded la but still managed to cam-whore! (:

And that is GIRLFRIEND REUBEN and I! I love this pic! One of the nicest pic I have taken. (:We saw a walking directory at Vivo! Freaking funny can? hahahahas. They were like walking and dancing around. Like clowns, takes a lot for a MAN to swallow for doing this job yeah? Cause, MEN ARE KNOWN TO HAVE EGO LARGER THAN THEIR BALLS! (:

Ian went to ask the walking directory where to withdraw money. Cos' we all wanted to eat Carl's Junior!I know la! I am a fucking noob right? Haven't eat Carl's Junior YET. MUST EAT BEFORE I GO THAILAND! Carl's Junior was like FUCKING CROWDED! The queue was VERY LONG. Ian then suggested to go to Habourfront Centre to have Mac.

I hope that I am getting my cam-whoring skills back (:

We went to...


This is to ensure that we don't waste our Saturday night / Sunday Morning!
We chose Martell! hahahas. And I must say Chun Hwee's enemy is BROWN! Mr Chun Hwee! I fucking own you! hahahas! Mr Chun Hwee vomited like fuck at Jln Kayu after we alighted the cab! hahahahas! Mr Chun Hwee can't take brown and I must say that Ian and I were the most sober despite all the " eh.. cheers... drink drink.. tah la tah la!"

More fun I am looking forward to! Before I go Thailand! (:

I came across this which is very very interesting...

  • Split
  • Swap
  • Mix
  • Match

hahas. Imagine doing this.

1st: You split the cups
2nd: You swap the different colour cups
3rd: Then you mix the many cups.
4th: Then you match the cups together that you like.

Then your husbands and boyfriends will be like "whao! you look sexy!" (:

-Just one last dance, before we say goodbye for I know, tomorrow I'll lose the one I love

No comments: