Saturday, April 01, 2006

What a day boy!

Okay, First thing first.... Let's welcome... APRIL! April will definitely be a GOOD MONTH right Siti? The cursed month is GONE! okay, It's 1ST OF APRIL!!! YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Alright....

Today have been a very emotional day, I mean Yesterday.. We had lunch together at EPIP's pantry. Just to have lunch together for Jemie and Dorean's farewell. God! It's sad okay. I may not be there for long. I can actually feel the bond- the bond that ties everyone together. Helen started tearing before lunch. Jemie too. And it makes me feel like... tearing too! god! it's just so sad. To see them like that. I know, It must be crazy for me to get so emotional over that. BUT i really can't tolerate it. JEMIE, she's so... I have no idea how i'm gonna put it down here. All i know is that I'm gonna miss talking and chatting with her. Her nail poilshes, wahahaha! and her fashion sense! not forgetting MORE INSURANCE! hahahahahaha!!! As for Dorean she's leaving to give birth. She made a bet with her Gynae. She didn't want to know the gender of her child. She got a feeling that it would be a boy. But the Gynae told her that most probably it would be a girl. Cute! Alright, You guys take a good look at the pictures alright? Till then, =)

No comments: