Sunday, April 16, 2006

Well, Ive been waiting to update my blog, and i've finally found the time to do so man~ First thing first, 12th of April. hahaha! what a day to remember! Thanks daddy! I really appreciate that day!


I went to daddy's place at about 12pm. I packet some food for him from home. And then, I helped his mum with some mathematics probs. Then I brought him to upstairs and open the present! hahaWe were so happy! We bought each other handphones, 6230i. I now can offically say that we have COUPLE HANDPHONES! wahahaha! ohh ya.. I bought him a esprit wallet. Yup. ( The pics shows them all) with a package of 365 coloured cranes which he dreamt about! =) We both have the keychains too! =) hahha.. my favourite bear!!!! We hanged out till about 5pm. Daddy then brought meto my favourite Japanese restaurant in town. The place near centrepoint. We both had the chickenminiwork. We were all SO FULL! The price was a WhAo too! hee... Daddy wanted to bring me for a movie, Unfortunately, It was too late. aiyo! what a day! Poor daddy too, he's gonna scram and save till the rest of the month! Really treasure it! I love you daddy! Thanks for that day!

P.S: Daddy! NO MORE spending! u better start saving! =)


My idol is heart-broken! oh no, u know babe, as happy as u can act as u are, YOUR LOYAL FAN can sense it okay! I can tell from your voice on radio. Cannot bluff me okay! heee..=) This is my answer to your questions.

Love- This word is pretty subjective. It pains and hurts but on the other hand, It can fly you to the moon. Break ups are inevitable. I guess, What we can do is do wish your partner all the best when he or she feels that he or she has already find someone better and that he or she doesn't regret his or her decision. Parting is always the most difficult thing and the saddest thing. I mean, I always believe that nothing nothing in this world last forever. Come on, the world is very realistic(I know, If Daddy were to read this, he'll be very disappointed.) It's better to have this mindset,than to suffer, and learn THEN you'll have this mindset. Prevention is always better. I'm not saying that I'll leave, or he will leave, but I feel safer that i've this mindset.


LIFE, I have this issue that I've always wanted to talk about. I don't like bringing up any names or indirectly shooting at anyone. I just feel very sad and naturally unjustified when a very close loved one feel so stress and hurt inside. When people are together as friends, or someone closer than thatthey are bound to be grudges right? Agree Kit? Depp? or even Kim? Siti? There are! But what we all share are just mutual understanding and "drawing of lines" between both parties. Sometimes, things just get to out of end, and that's when revenge comes in. Making someone suffer. That'sthe mindset I used to have. And you thought it is pretty fun to deal with. However, I've to admit, I did it so many times, and i got sick of it. And the last time I did that was to hurt the person I lovethe most. It was silly, and I've to say that, it's all very immature and childish. Only ppl like that can bring themselves to do it. Provoking ppl and making fun of them. Thank goodness! Everyone is notthat tolerant! I'm lucky that we both share the love... right daddy?!?! =)

No comments: