Friday, January 06, 2006

the oldies reunion

I just got the right time to blog eversince four days ago. Let's track back. On the 3rd of Jan, i went over to darling's place early in the morning. and i mean it. EARY IN THE MORNING. Not forgetting that i woke Siti up from her beauty sleep. I went home at about 7.40am. and went to meet Kim at the 70 bus stop to fetch her. Went home. Made Breakfast, and went gyming. After that i went to Bedok HQ. errmm.. nono.. i went NEAR THERE.. to meet the crew. Slack at dear's home and went home.. Dad's reaction was so funny when he saw Kim. "Kim? i think i can recall." and he brought in Nick.. and i told him straight. I AM NOT WITH NICK. haiz. that old fella just don't get it straight. this has been like the 3rd time he asked? Wad a thing to remember. And, at last, he got it into his head that i've a NEW boyfriend. LOL. but... the person must not be revealed to my family YET.... (long story..) and i guess they'll only know about it when i turn 21. 21. and one year later, we'll just proceed as planned. yeah, yeah, and if u guys are reading this, yes yes.. i've already plan my years ahead.

Yesterday was a tiring day. I didn't sleep well the night before. I was woken up by my darling. He woke me up and i realised that i was freaking interview. And my mum started ranting here and there. That really got me frustrated! I just dun get it why she can't understand. but then again, why i can't understand her worries as a parent. and then again, i've to say, "mum, i'm okay. don't worry about me. and if u really must know, I'm all grown up and u dun have to worry cause u got a very good "future son-in-law" who actually take cares of me well too.. and u'll actually know how safe i am as long as u know who caring and protective he is. all u need to do is to accept him.." i know.. i'm digressing here.. ANYWAYZ... I rushed out of the house without my make up. Fuck it. I started ranting to Dear and only to find out that my hp battery was almost FLAT. And we talked something about image. Yes. Yes. We approached the same subject the night before. And whatever it is. i guess, the third, fourth and fifth earhole are coming soon. On the other hand, naval will be on hold till i'm 21 (For certain reasons). I then went to ngee ann city to put on my make up AFTER my interview. By the way, my interview went well. i guess, i can't get a job by the end of next week. A proper one. Newayz, i went around in circles waiting for Kim to arrive.. thinking about image, I'm actually used to people looking at me from head to toe. Whether i look like a slut, a bitch (i am one! LOL), whore, i don't care. As long as i have people who knows me inside. My image will be there. It's normal having people staring at you in the late morning when u walk down the streets of bugis. AND not forgetting.. cutting off anyone who have not complete his sentence, " Can I have your.. " LOL. "Sorry, I'm NOT AVAILABLE.." Kim finally arrived, and bingo. We head the malls! We went to Billy Bombers to COMPLETE THE ACT. haizz.. that COUPLE. Place themselves in such a miserable position. haiz.. poorthing. Kimmi is gonna KILL ME FOR THIS! We went to the movies.. "The family stone" and i went to buy something for darling. and darling if ya reading this, here's a lil' clue....
  • IT can talk
  • IT s white in colour

muhahaha... go on guessing! I bought a cake from swensen's for mummy's bdae. She was real happy i guess. And i told her. My FRIENDS send their regards.. and she was like "who?who are they?" and i was like.. "Di.... errmmm.. Kim and the rest, farah, ruyun.. " LOL. that was almost a give away!! anyway, speaking about reunion... the HCBVC (high class bitch varsity club) should have a gathering soon. and that's if we have the money for shopping! Well, plans for tomorrow...

  • go for another interview in the morning
  • go for PRCS SEC 1 camp meeting
  • meet dear and pass him the present! muhahahaha!

till the next time, tata.

No comments: